Monday, October 22, 2012

Moving.., Sad,.. but HAPPY


it seems like it has been a long week; long story short; the miracle baptism we were looking for didnt happen; it will happen soon but just not while i am here, i am getting transferred...  however we set two baptismal dates, a mom and her daughter who are soo LEGIT, they LOVE me haha i know that sounds prideful but we just get along great; the mom came to church yesterday, the daughter was sick, we have seen them for about two weeks now; and they are set to be getting baptized the 3 of November, i am pretty bummed that i wont be there for it, just story of my life; i set up baptismal dates; then get shipped out to a ville where the elders did so poorly they got "whitwashed" out, where they both leave at the same time because there is nothing going on there.  its hard not to get a little upset about it, lucky elder guymon and his future collegue have things SET UP here haha nah i kid i kid, easy there elder Webber.  But the mom and her daughter invited us over for dinner tonight; so i am excitited for that; get to say good bye and take a pic before leaving

WELL DONE mariah on your talk; in all honestly, much respect much respect.  i had to get up and bare my testimony and say goodbye to the ward this sunday; and just a secret, i was nervous.... it is true

But so much good stuff has gone on this week; where do i start, i have no idea!!  oh before i forget; i am getting transfered to Le Mans, to be Zone Leader for the Orléans Zone, in the southern part of the mission. President gave me a call on friday and told me it will be especially difficult because, we are whitwashing in, both missionaries who were there are getting kicked out; and me and my comp are both going into the ville at the same time; which is never the easiest thing, its what i did when i went up to brusseles.  i have never been zone leader before and neither has my companion; he is a transfer younger than me; aaannnd they changed the ville that the zone leaders are normally in; usually they are in orléans; but now we are in mans, annnd this zone is notorious for how big it is and how much time we spend on trains going from exchange to exchange; district to district; so president told me; your missionary work is Reallllly gonna have to be top notch to keep from going under; and we are getting a car; and a new credit card, and i have to do my year mark legality while i am down there so i have to find the prefecture.  if i look at it from that perspective i tend to get a little stressed out; but from day to day; its sall good; every days a PARTY, i am suuuuper excited.  Already called the elders who were down there.... yeah theres no progressing investigators, figures.  but hey i dont mind 3 weeks of pure finding

this last sunday was great; our investigator with a bap date was there; and francois who got baptised; and then after the first hour priesthood, i walked out into the hall and Chantal was there!!! i baptized her last transfer; she had been up in brusseles studying; but this last week was in lille visiting her sister; which is about 4 hours away from cergy; she heard it was my last sunday and came all the way down to cergy, woooow; when i got up to give my testimony and say bye, i almost cried because my two cergy baptisms there in the congregation for my last sunday; best gift ever.  she gave me some book marks and a silver tie; because "all my ties are ugly" haha great

our less active families all came too; the francos; especially i will miss, when the dad heard i was leaving in priesthood he cried a little bit; hes the really big dude; who reminds me of brother jensen; i got pictures with them and said bye bye

everything else is great, i started packing today, ready to move on down to my new ville to spend the winter most likely

here is my new address, place it up for the homies!!

Elder Webber
Les Missionnaires
49 rue Marengo
72000
Le Mans
France

much love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment