Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Next Week--getting into a routine...


Ah man craaaazy world cup, me and Elder Burgess talk about it alot, we mourned together over the loss of DC.  Looks like the semi final is gonna be the "final" too bad a european team will be playing in the final, that's retarded.  Thanks again mom for the play by play, I look forward to them. 
 
i just want to give zach and ben a little shout out, "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! how are those dishes???" What shmeegs, I hope they like it!  Miss you gys.
 
It's going good over here in "spiritual prison" haha.  All the rules and amount of people are starting to bug me a little, but it's all good.  Funny stuff.  The language is coming along slowly but surely, I've probably learned more in this 3 weeks than the first two years of french class.  It's crazy. 
 
Thanks again for the package, much needed.

Our french teacher Soeur Welch said that my companion and I are the most improved and fastest improving, I can't say I was too surprised to be honest, we work hard on our lessons.
 
Ha ha.... sister missionaries sometimes, yeah... amen.
 
What are Zach and Ben up to?  Just school?
 
Anywho I don't know what else to say, same old same old over here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment